ABOUT THE BOOK
Celebrating the History of Escondido
ESCONDIDO: A Pictoral History of the Hidden Valley is a significant new, illustrated “coffee table” history book commissioned by the Escondido History Center to celebrate the city’s past as it looks toward a bright future.
ESCONDIDO: A Pictoral History of the Hidden Valley is a compilation of stories by the local community spearheaded by the Escondido History Center.
COVID-19 Pandemic Hardships
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we will not have as many copies of the printed book as anticipated to distribute throughout the community. Help us by donating copies of ESCONDIDO: A Pictoral History of the Hidden Valley to these organizations seeking to preserve and share the history of Escondido:
PRE-ORDER BOOK PACKAGES
POWERFUL TOOL for your sales force and marketing needs. BUY NOW! The more you buy, the more you SAVE!
Ask your sales representative for pricing and more details
ESCONDIDO: A Pictoral History of the Hidden Valley Is Important
THE ADVANTAGES OF BOOK DISTRIBUTION
- Never thrown away, unlike traditional print media.
- Your profile will be read and re-read for decades to come.
- Books, with your profile, will be in public and school libraries as well as in waiting rooms of many professionals.
- Books will be sold through retail bookstores and online at Amazon.com .
- Available as a FREE on-line e-book.
- Placed into the hands of top executives and other community leaders.
- Can be a tribute to a founder.
- A legacy for future generations.
- Participation dramatically shows your active role in community leadership.
- Helps to promote economic and cultural development.
- A “soft marketing” piece that can be used as a gift for employees, customers, investors, and others.
- Supports Escondido’s history with a portion of the proceeds going toward the Escondido History Cent
More than 100,000 people will see and read
ESCONDIDO: A Pictoral History of the Hidden Valley.
ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
Ledge Media (d/b/a HPN Books ) is a well-established “B2B” custom media & publishing house founded over 40 years ago and based in San Antonio, TX, with sales-reps and project-managers across the U.S. The company specializes in historical heritage & legacy book-publishing and serves Chambers of Commerce, Historical Societies, Trade Associations, Museums, Foundations, Tourism & Convention Bureaus, Corporations, City and State agencies, and Colleges & Universities, throughout the U.S. Ledge Media offers turnkey custom publishing solutions to its institutional and corporate clients. Its products include “glossy” coffee-table books to celebrate historical heritage or legacy, or to commemorate anniversaries & milestones for communities, cities, colleges & universities, and corporations, as well as customized media products such as annual-reports and brochures to promote economic development & investment. Visit our websites at: www.ledgemedia.net and www.hpnbooks.com
What HPN Books Clients & Sponsors Say
(Click on the books covers below to view the online e-book)
We have been so excited to see the Davis County On the Move book! When we received the shipment we couldn’t have been more pleased. The photography is stunning, which complements the writing and history. You and the contributors have created a masterpiece! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put forth to complete this. We are proud and excited to share your talents.
—The Davis County (UT) Commission: Commissioner P. Bret Milburn,
Commissioner James E. Smith, Commissioner Randy B Elliott.
—Douglass W. Wilhoit, Jr., CEO, Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce